- You must provide a valid driver’s license before the first lesson. It must be with you during your driving lesson/s.
- No passengers allowed during your driving lesson/s.
- If you wish to cancel a driving lesson, we do require 24 hours notice. Failure to give notice will subject to CAD 50.00 charge.
- For canceling a road test appointment booked by CLC Driving School, we require 96 hours notice, as we must notify ICBC. Failure to give CLC Driving School sufficient notice may result in the student having to pay a CAD 25.00 Road Test Cancellation Fee to ICBC.
- Refund policy is only applicable to the 10-lesson package. The student must decide for a refund after the first lesson. The amount that can be refunded is 10-lesson package rate minus 1-lesson package rate.
- No refund will be done for all the lessons that have been taken.
The instructor has the right to cancel the driving lesson on-the-spot if the student is not suitable for driving. It will be considered as a paid driving lesson.